How to Develop Your Team’s Emotional Intelligence
Written by Renée Safrata - firstname.lastname@example.org, April 20th, 2009
Why is emotional intelligence such an important subject today? Because emotional intelligence today wins the race. When teams can communicate together on a very interpersonal level, results can absolutely soar.
There are five components to address:
- Self awareness
- Self management
- Social skills
- Leadership assertiveness
What I’d like to encourage you to do is to think about the emotional intelligence in your teams. In this video, I’ll share a few quick tips to get you started.
- Emotional Intelligence – What the heck is it??
- Emotional Intelligence – How does it impact the bottom line?
- Emotional Intelligence: Leadership Assertiveness and the Importance of the Vision!
- Emotional Intelligence: Bring Your Emotions to the Boardroom
- The Highs and Lows of Emotional Intelligence in Conflict Navigation